Intravenous Vitamin C is an effective and natural alternative cancer treatment that has cytotoxic effects to tumor cells and studies show it increases the effectiveness of conventional chemotherapeutic drugs. Several leading oncology units in North America now use intravenous vitamin C as a treatment option. I use I.V. vitamin C for almost all of my cancer patients because of the following benefits:
- Prolongs survival.
- Increases quality of life.
- Reduces cancer cell survival and does not affect normal cell lines.
- Works synergistically with conventional chemotherapy and radiation and reduces the side-effects of those treatments.
- Inhibits hyaluronidase, an enzyme produced by cancer cells that allows them to spread throughout the body (metastasize). By inhibiting this enzyme, the healthy tissue surrounding tumor cells remains intact and cancer is inhibited from spreading.
- Increases intracellular hydrogen peroxide which is directly cytotoxic to cancer cells.
I.V. Vitamin C takes 1-1/2 hours to administer and the only side-effect that any of my patients have experienced is a need to urinate during or immediately following the treatment. The treatment is extremely safe and one of the strongest natural therapies for treatment of all types of cancer.
Dermatitis and Immune Enhancement
I have also found this natural therapy to relieve severe cases of dermatitis in which itching is unbearable. I.V. vitamin C will often clear the itching during the treatment. It is also an excellent therapy for immune enhancement for those that suffer from frequent colds and flus.
Please contact me to learn more about how Intravenous Vitamin C can help you.